For those who can’t attend the live webinars or on-site workshops, AADMM offers a recorded version of the Business Basics Workshop.
The series consists of five, one-hour previously recorded webinar sessions that can be viewed for a five-week period.
Click here for more details and to download the registration form. You can also register online.
Friday, November 10, 2017 - San Diego, California
(in conjunction with the Annual Conference)
Hotel details and registration to be announced Summer 2017
AADMM is providing this one-day workshop and webinars for those who are considering Daily Money Management as a career or those who are new to the profession.
The workshop sets forth the components needed to perform the duties of a Daily Money Manager on a day-to-day basis. At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain what DMMs do
- Identify the traits and skills needed to be an effective DMM
- Understand the steps needed to establish or build a client base
- Understand the steps needed to jump-start the business
- What is Daily Money Management
- Skills and Traits Needed
- A Day in the Life of a DMM
- Defining Your DMM Business
- Starting Your DMM Business
- Growing and Marketing Your DMM Business
- Fees, Pricing and Billing Practices
- Ethical Considerations
- What AADMM Can Do For You
The workshop is being offered at a rate of $240 for members of AADMM and $275 for non-members. Non-members that subsequently join AADMM within one month of the workshop will receive a $25 discount on the membership fee. The 9:00 am to 4:00 pm session includes a networking lunch.
“There was so much information - a wonderful workshop”.
“I felt like I put a lot of thought into the details of my DMM business; your session hit on all my topics and reinforced my strategies!”
“I appreciated the real life experiences that were shared”.
“Very beneficial - AADMM is a very professional organization!”